Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mundanity.

Don't have anything interesting to talk about. I am on a rather long vacation (partly chosen, partly enforced) and trying to remain as creative as I can. I sometimes feel there is such a thin line between, lethargy and creativity, while there is so much difference between the consequences of each. On the blogging side, I am thinking about writing on a serious issue. It will certainly take some research and time for completion. I might be able to finish it tomorrow, otherwise I will have to continue with mundane blog for one more day again and I apologize to u in advance if you happen to stumble upon it.

Life is pretty routine, for now. Morning jog, Breakfast, Tech News, News, Lunch, Programming, Nap, Tea, Books, Snack, Evening meetup, Dinner, Talk around TV, Blog, Meditation, Sleep. I insert social media in and around every above mentioned event. I have developed pretty serious affinity with Twitter. It can be very useful tool if you follow right people (..and that list varies for everybody). Facebook is pretty boring but effective on catching with good old friends/contacts. Google+ has hardly taken off for me and not sure if it will ever take off to overshadow Facebook. I don't think its a human nature to maintain hundreds of "friendship" around multiple social sites. Google+ can be a Bing of Social Media, its pretty good but why would you need it when u already have Google?

Lets stop this mediocrity here, right now ..................till tomorrow

No comments: